Monday, February 27, 2012

Cool bunny stuff we found on line


Attention all bunny lovers!


 There are wonderful bunny things to be found on the internet. Here is what we found!
Romeo...you aren't getting out of this any time soon so WAKE-UP!!



All of these treasures have been created by my EtsyRabbits team mates that just HAPPEN to be facebook and Twitter friends, too. 


On the left is a stunning cloisonne bunny pendant in fine silver by my friend Mary Beth Parisi.
 Now who doesn't love bunny butts!?!?!




On the right left I've found a collection of three card by my friend Nakisha of bluedogrose. Her Little White Rabbits have been featured in some of my quilts, The Rabbit Tarot and her beautiful books.

       
♥♥♥♥♥ 


On the left is an ACEO collectors card by Rebecca Pullin of Rabbittude. This was Frank's Christmas present and boy did he laugh! We all know about power cord nomies :-D




On the right we found the cutest little bunny pendant by Donna of LavenderRabbit. It's only
1x11/16th inches....how sweet!


♥♥♥♥♥


My facebook friend Diana of qipapers has designed this beautiful set of 12 Moku Hanga Black Water Dragon postcards.




My heart belongs to this cute bunny by quirkybunny. It's painted on canvas at only 5x4 inches. All the proceeds are donated too!!




I hope you have all enjoyed the rabbity goodies we found. We'll keep looking and share when we're finished.



Have a hippity hoppity day. 


















2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this collection you've assembled! That ACEO by Rabbittude cracks me up. Reminds me of my Hopper attacking the vacuum cleaner cord recently when I stupidly forgot to put it away before letting her out. :) Thanks so much for including my Quirky Bunny painting, too. Will be sure to share this entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by quirkybunny! I think all bunny parents have a story like that ACEO. Thankfully, our two fur-babies don't attack cords but they sure do love the stuffing in the couch cushions!
      Hope to see you here again :-D
      Cindi

      Delete